Countywide Damage Assessment Map is now available
Boulder County, Colo. – A joint damage assessment effort led by the Boulder Office of Disaster Management (ODM) has followed the Marshall Fire over the last several days. Building officials, inspectors, Boulder County Assessor, and staff from all over the Front Range and Metro areas united in an unprecedented effort to conduct detailed inspections of all damage and debris in the fire area. Boulder County, the City of Louisville, and the Town of Superior are greatly appreciative for the incredible support contributed by teams outside of their jurisdictions to accomplish this mission.
As a result, Boulder County, City of Louisville, and the Town of Superior have updated the list of impacted residential and commercial properties. Along with the updated property lists is a searchable map of properties in the fire perimeter.
Updated numbers of destroyed or damages structures (as of January 6, 2022) are:
- City of Louisville: 550 structures destroyed, 43 structures damaged; actual value* of residential damage is approximately $229,199,184
- Town of Superior: 378 structures destroyed, 58 structures damaged; actual value of residential damage is approximately $152,757,462
- Unincorporated Boulder County: 156 structures destroyed, 48 damaged; actual value of residential damage is approximately $131,255,944
Updated totals confirmed to date countywide are 1084 residential structures destroyed and 149 residential structures damaged. Total countywide actual value* of residential damage is estimated to be 513,212,589.
(*Boulder County Assessor is the source used to report actual value.)
- City of Louisville: 4 structures destroyed, 14 structures damaged
- Town of Superior: 3 structures destroyed, 14 structures damaged
- Unincorporated Boulder County: 2 structures damaged
Updated totals confirmed to date countywide are 7 commercial structures destroyed and 30 commercial structures damaged. Total countywide actual value of commercial damage is incomplete and being calculated.
There will continue to be ongoing verification of damage, including wind damage from the event. To self-report a damaged or destroyed structure that is not included, please visit www.boco.org/MarshallFireSelfReport.
- Countywide Damage Assessment Map: https://boco.org/MarshallFireDamageAssessmentMap
- List of impacted Residential and Commercial properties (updated January 6, 2022)
For additional information visit: www.boulderoem.com/.